So here it is folks... my list for the second quarter of the 2013 Finish A Long.
I'm pretty sure i'm crazy.
2. A Road to Tennessee quilt for my mom for her birthday, which was in January. I'm a little behind on this one. Sorry Mom.
4. My Tula Pink picnic quilt. I just need to finish up the circular quilting and bind it. I'm hoping to have this one done in time to take to the zoo for my birthday. Which is in 11 days. I'm quilting it on my Mom's old Kenmore... this machine is turbo charged! It's always such a shock to use my machine after sewing with my Mom's, i'm always waiting for the speed to pick up then i realize that my foot's all the way down, and it just doesn't go any faster!
6. This nautical pinwheel quilt that's also been sitting and waiting for at least a half year now. It's so close to being finished, i just need to redo the binding. I had some technical difficulties with it and it just doesn't want to attach nicely.
7. I never got any further than the top for this quilt... something about it just wasn't feeling right, does that ever happen to anyone else? Anyway, i've decided it's fine and i need to finish it and post it in my shop.
9. I've had the next two quilts sitting and waiting for far too long as well. Both using some of Heather Ross's Nursery Versery fabrics. I have know idea how i want to quilt either so any ideas would be greatly appreciated! :)
11. My Come What May quilt. This one isn't high priority but i am looking forward to getting it finished. The bottom row has been fixed, (i somehow managed to rotate all four blocks 90 degrees, oops!) It's all ready to be quilted, i just need to decide how i want to do it.
So that's it.
12 quilt finishes in three months, no problem.
Super delusional high fives!
Linking up over at Freshly Pieced, you need to pop over and check out the mini paper pieces Lee's working on... wow!